- Optionally install Oracle XE and APEX modules via the config script.
- This will allow for non-APEX developers to just get Oracle XE installed without APEX.
- Auto install Bower.
- Auto install node-oracledb which is the official Node.js Oracle package.
- Prompt for ORDS configuration.
- Previously the script required that you ran certain sections manually. This is no longer required however, when prompted, you will need to manually enter in the ORDS configuration options. Once ORDS 3 is released we should be able to do a silent install.
- Minor bug fixes.
You can view the entire list of changes for v.0.1.0 here.
Special thanks to Dan McGhan for providing a lot of feedback and coming up with the ideas for this release.